Face fears. Push limits. Become more.
A few years ago I decided to wake up and start living my life. Part of that decision included a list of things I wanted to accomplish. Don’t mistake this for a bucket list or some kind of life list. It is much more than that. This is my Warrior Quest.
Each of the items on this list are a challenge. Some of them may seem fun, and probably will be. But all of them incorporate some kind of test of my body, mind, or spirit. Many of them force me to face fears and overcome obstacles. In short, accomplishing each goals will make me a better person.
I will have plenty of updates on my successes and failures on the blog. If you are the type of woman who likes to challenge herself this is the place for you.
Complete a half marathon Complete a sprint triathlon
- Complete a full triathlon
- Complete a Tough Mudder
- Ride a Century
- Do Cross-fit for a month
- Kite board
- Take a trapeze class
- Do 50 push-ups
- Do 100 push-ups
- Run 3 miles in 30 minutes
- Run 5 miles in 50 minutes
- Take a dance class
- Take a boxing class
- Learn some MMA moves from an MMA star
AIDS Lifecycle Ride (Registered June 2015)
- Visit every continent (
North America, South America, Europe, Asia,Australia, Antarctica, Africa)
- Live in a different country for 6-months
- Make WWP a thriving community (1,000, 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 women warriors)
- Make WWP a self-sustained non-profit
- Raise and donate $250,000
- Raise and donate $500,000
- Do a guest post on three popular blogs
- Interview three famous women warriors
- Use the WWP help someone in every country
- Write and publish a book
- Write and publish another book
- Lean the 1,000 most common Spanish words
- Lean the 1,000 most common Japanese words
- Lean the 1,000 most common French words
- Try one month of OAMC (once a month cooking)
- Go one month 100% paleo
- 28 days of cold showers (Thank Joel Runyon over at ImpossibleHQ for this one)
- Meditate every morning for a month
Start my own company(LLC Started April 2015)
Do you have a list to share?